Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday: What is New

Um Hi Friday? Nice of me to finally join the blogging world this week huh? This week two weeks has just seriously flown by me. This girl turned 23 last Sunday, sigh. I actually bought something for the aging of my face this week...that is how old I feel. I know I am completely over exaggerating, but oh well Taylor Swift didn't write a song about 23 for a reason... 
( THERE.IS.NOTHING.SPECIAL.ABOUT.IT)

Five on Friday:
What is new 

{one}
I had special guests two weekends ago (I think I shared this?)
Josh's parents were in town.
I can't even explain how nice it was to see people from home.
We ate, drank, toured Maker's Mark, and even did a little shoe shopping.

{two}
Since it was my Birthday Week...
 I took
bubble baths,
drug Josh around the mall,
AND
received some rocking gifts!
If anyone is interested in the things I 
received let me know. I'm not one to brag, BUT

This beauty might be mine now!
{three}
I haven't really shared much about my job situation
since it isn't exciting, but
I did just score a position that 
is a step closer in the right direction...
so I am trying to be positive about it.

{four}
I got a TATTOO!!!! 
Blahhhh I don't even know what else 
to say about this besides I am insanely excited
for this little addition to the bod!

I know what you are thinking! 
Who did your nail polish?
I'm blaming Josh!
I fully plan on doing an entire post about this bad boy! 
So just look out for much more on the
Why I got it? When? Who got it for me?
and the meaning of it!

{five}
Josh and I took a VERY impromptu trip to
Nashville this Wednesday.
AND
I decided I need to live there now.

I was seriously so dang excited I couldn't
get a non-blurry picture...opps!


Well that's all folks! I have a full line up of posts for next week,
so it looks like I might be joining this blogging world for a little...again!


Angi

11 comments:

  1. Love the tattoo. I have two and couldn't imagine my body without them. I have lived in Kentucky my whole like and have never made it to Makers Mark. I totally suck. Between this and disliking UK I am super close to getting kicked out of the state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! SO many life updates, I love it! That tattoo looks great, and I"m happy about the job situation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Nashville - it's like a second home to me! I would move there in a heartbeat!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the the 'Five on Friday' what a great idea! Super jealous of the the Too Faced Chocolate Bar pallete.

    www.dangerouslydelilah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tattoo looks great. I really want to visit Nashville too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday weeks are the BEST weeks! :)
    Nashville is one of my favorite places... we go every summer and it's a BLAST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! Seems like you've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy late birthday! And my husband would be so jealous of your visit to Maker's Mark! Sounds like you've been busy in the best ways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! Love your tattoo! Looks painful though! :) My husband and I made an impromtru trip to Nashville this week too :)

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...