Monday, April 14, 2014

Haul Y'all

Welcome to another addition of Haul Y'all! I have the spending itch lately so I've been doing lots and lots of haulin'!

If you have never tried Elf cosmetics then you are seriously missing out on some seriously awesome stuff guys. I'm all about cheap and quality shiz! Elf is sold at Target, Walmart, I think Kmart, and of course on their website. I did my order on their website, because they seriously ALWAYS  have some sort of amazing promotion going on. 

1. Never pay for shipping with ELF: There is always a discount!
2. Everything is "pretty much" between $1-$5 and the higher priced items are palettes. 
3. Their product seriously stands up to high end competitors 

{Before I get into what I bought, Elf did not pay me to talk about them}

This beautiful bundle arrived at my house a few weeks ago now.
I wanted a chance to try everything before giving my opinion.

{eyeliner}
I have REALLY been trying to find a good 
liquid liner to do my top eyeliner with.
{HERE}
$2,$1,$3
I prefer the Waterproof Eyeliner Pen for $2.

{face wipes} 
When I bought these I should have read 
all the details. 
These are the size of your eye.
Hence them saying "Eye makeup remover pads"
{HERE}
$2

{lips}
I am obsessed with lipstick, chapstick, lip stains, lip crayons, 
ANYTHING lip related.
So I went a little crazy here.
{HERE}
From left to right:
$1,$1,$1,$1,$2,$1,$3,$3,$3
I honestly highly recommend all of these.
I would repurchase all, but the lip glosses.

I did swatches, but didn't write down the order...
so yeah, opps!
The lighter shade is the balm. 

{face}
Everything I bought in the face department
was purely recommendations from
YouTube channels or Beauty Bloggers.
{HERE}
From left to right:
$3,$3,$2,$3,$1,$1
I know these are hard to see what they are.
1.Face Mist to set your makeup: Would repurchase
2.Lip Exfoliator: Would not repurchase
3.Concealer and Highlighter: Would repurchase 
4.Eye Refresh: Would repurchase
5.Eye Primer: would repurchase
6.All over stick: Would not repurchase
If you have any specific questions about these let me know.
I don't want to ramble on forever!

 {eyeshadow}
I did NOT need these, but I love eyeshadows.
The 32 piece set comes in three different styles.
I bought the Everyday palette.
The Brightening eye color smaller palettes come
in a variety of options.
I bought Pretty n' Pink and Luxe.
{HERE}
$1,$1,$10 (these are always on sale for $6)
I would repurchase all of these. 
The smaller palettes are good for traveling.
Don't expect them to hold up to Urban Decay
standards for $1, but these are pretty awesome 
for so cheap. The larger palette is amazing!

{cleaning} 
I have never in my life cleaned brushes.
I have just always thrown them away after awhile.
Apparently this is gross? Who knew.
So I bought this bad boy to catch up with the times.
{HERE}
$3
It hasn't destroyed any of my brushes, so 
I would consider it a success. 

{nails} 
Last thing! I bought this trio of nail polish. 
It came in 3 different color options.
This is the Vacation Trio.
{HERE}
$3
Guys I can't even explain how obsessed I am.
If I didn't already own over 100 nails polishes 
I would buy all of the colors!
The quality was amazing and it breaks down to $1 per nail polish.

I really hope you guys enjoyed my haul. 
If you want to see more of these let me know!

*****I am going to try so hard to catch up 
on everyones blogs tonight after work!
I know I've been a bad blogging friend!
I hope everyone had a great weekend 
and I can't wait to hear all about them!

Angi

10 comments:

  1. cute nail polishes... let me know how you like all of your Elf products... It's been kind of hit and miss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so much! Okay so I bought one of those eyeliner pens and it worked great for like two weeks, then dried up! And it was weirdly shaped and I thought I was going to poke my eye out every morning. I think I was doing it wrong. Send tips on how to use it my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all that Elf loot!!! I have liked most everything I have tried by them. I wash my brushes with baby shampoo. I have had my brushes for YEARS and they are still in PERFECT condition by using baby shampoo and keeping them clean. The bottle of shampoo lasts forever too since it is the only thing I use it for...and it leaves the brushes smelling clean and because it is SOOOOO gentle..it doesn't have any adverse effects on my skin. Win win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn girl! That's one hell of a haul! I love their brushes but have not really tried any of their makeup. I'm intrigued by the setting powder more than anything since I don't really wear face makeup but would like to use it to control shine, especially with summer approaching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the elf under eye concealer! Works so well!

    madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got so much stuff! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some serious damage. I am a lip gloss girl so sad you didn't like them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ELF! I usually use Mac Fix+ to set my makeup but this one is a good WAY cheaper alternative for the every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried ELF before but I'm a big fan of affordable drug store makeup so I'll give it a shot for sure! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...