Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday: Standards For Women

Standards for Women today are so beyond realistic is makes me sick. Two Fridays ago I shared that Aerie is doing a #AerieReal campaign only using regular women and I think that's great...

Five Unrealistic Standards for Women:

{pictures via Pinterest}

{one}

{two}

{three}

{four}

{five}

I realllyyyy hope I didn't offend anyone with this one! I really do believe that in women's rights, just wanted to have a little fun today. 

Angi


13 comments:

  1. Haha I love this!!! What a fun post for a Friday! Happy Valentine's Day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the first and the last pics totally freak me out! I kept looking at them over and over again and blinking, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all we can do is just to be ourselves and don't look at all of the standards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha! the first one! "you had one job"....LOLOL!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  5. that first one baaaasically had me giggling for five whole minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! We are held to way too high of ideals as women!

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...