Tuesday, November 26, 2013

9 hours 4 minutes and 600.8 miles

I know I always say I live 12 hours from home, but I just googled it...I don't say this often, but I was wrong, haha! Not saying that 9 hours and 4 minutes isn't a long trip still, but I guess I was over exaggerating this entire time! 

Anywayyy, today is the day we head home for Thanksgiving. Josh is the best person to take a road trip with and it's honestly so nice to have him away from all of his electronics and focused on me (and the road), how selfish sounding is that. The boy is always on some sort of social media website (and yes I have read Cosmo, he isn't cheating on me!)

I am ready for a wonderfully cooked meal from my Ma, some educational lesson on life from my dad, being able to cuddle my nieces and nephew until they yell at me, spending time with everyone else that I love so dearly, enjoying a wine/cookie party my momma is hosting (more to come on this later in the week), spend time celebrating my best friends birthday, and shop some black friday sales. 

Phew I'm exhausted just writing it all! 
Just give me a sec!
{picture via Working with ADHD}

Okay I'm good! I know everyone will be busy busy busy over the next couple of days, but I "hope," being the key word, to still blog this week! Now to hit the road, next time I blog it will be from a new zip code.

What are your Thanksgiving plans? Are you traveling? Are you taking the week off from blogging?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you dear! The weather has been pretty good to us so far!

      Delete
  2. Have a safe trip!! 9 hours is still a long trip! (I complain about my 3 hour drive haha) Have a good holiday!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels! Enjoy your time with the man and family! :) I don't thiiiiink I'll be any less active on the blog this week just because we aren't traveling anywhere that's further than 30 mins away. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so nice not to have to travel! Thank you though! I will be at least keeping up with everyone's blogs even if I don't post!

      Delete
  4. That drive stinks!! Happy traveling though!!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It hasn't been too bad so far. Josh sings the entire way which is pretty entertaining.

      Delete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...