Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Plastic Tablecloth Fun

I love planning. Planning my days, weeks, future plans, meals for the week, and parties. (especially parties!) I wish party planning/wedding planning was a more practical job for me-I would have done it in a heartbeat. 

I love unique party ideas. My mother is the queen of throwing one heck of a party and being an insane party planner so I'm pretty sure it is genetic, haha! I thought I would share some really fun things you can do with plastic table cloths, because just putting it over your table is just boring. 

I sadly have no personal pictures, because who would think to take a picture of your table cloth art before the days of blogging!


You could make it a table skirt!
{picture via That's My Letter}

You could make it a backdrop!
{picture via Love This Pic}

You could use it to make a candy lane!
{picture via Candy Party 5}

And you could use it to decorated an arch way!
{picture via That's My Letter}

These are all so easy and I personally think they add a ton of a party for so cheap. 
What ways do you use plastic table cloths to spice up a party?

15 comments:

  1. These are all such great ideas! The table skirt is so cute! I don't think I would ever be able to get mine to look that good though :)
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be surprised! It is a lot easier than it looks! And your guest will never be picky at a party!

      Delete
  2. I love love loooove the candy lane!!!!!! I've always wanted to have a Candy Land themed party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comment about taking pictures before blogging...I feel the same way! Before blogging, I never took any before photos of my curbside upcycles! Why would I want a picture of someone's garbage!! Now I photograph everything! Hey, you never know when you might need it for a post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these ideas - hmmmm, I am thinking of using a few for the wine tasting, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take a look at our 4-pack heavy-duty plastic tablecloth that is ideal for small occasions and available in different colors. Place an order to buy it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. napkinsand tablecloth

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. tablecloth

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...