Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Plastic Tablecloth Fun

I love planning. Planning my days, weeks, future plans, meals for the week, and parties. (especially parties!) I wish party planning/wedding planning was a more practical job for me-I would have done it in a heartbeat. 

I love unique party ideas. My mother is the queen of throwing one heck of a party and being an insane party planner so I'm pretty sure it is genetic, haha! I thought I would share some really fun things you can do with plastic table cloths, because just putting it over your table is just boring. 

I sadly have no personal pictures, because who would think to take a picture of your table cloth art before the days of blogging!


You could make it a table skirt!
{picture via That's My Letter}

You could make it a backdrop!
{picture via Love This Pic}

You could use it to make a candy lane!
{picture via Candy Party 5}

And you could use it to decorated an arch way!
{picture via That's My Letter}

These are all so easy and I personally think they add a ton of a party for so cheap. 
What ways do you use plastic table cloths to spice up a party?

10 comments:

  1. These are all such great ideas! The table skirt is so cute! I don't think I would ever be able to get mine to look that good though :)
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be surprised! It is a lot easier than it looks! And your guest will never be picky at a party!

      Delete
  2. I love love loooove the candy lane!!!!!! I've always wanted to have a Candy Land themed party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comment about taking pictures before blogging...I feel the same way! Before blogging, I never took any before photos of my curbside upcycles! Why would I want a picture of someone's garbage!! Now I photograph everything! Hey, you never know when you might need it for a post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these ideas - hmmmm, I am thinking of using a few for the wine tasting, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...