Thursday, November 28, 2013

Being Thankful

I am going to keep this short and sweet (like pumpkin pie, sorry sorry I'm in Thanksgiving mode), because I know all of you have family to attend to.

I am a truly blessed person. A friend once said, "You are too blessed to be stressed," and besides the obvious fact that it is catchy that statement is so true. Each year most take Thanksgiving as a day to spend with their family, eating wayyyy to much, and remember all the things that they are thankful for. Then throughout the year everyone becomes over stressed, ungrateful, and forgets all of these things (myself included). Sitting at the Thanksgiving table today I feel more blessed than ever. Living 9+ hours away from all the people I love is an eye opening experience. I am so beyond thankful to have the friends and family that I have and hope to take more time this year to be thankful for them every day-not just on days like today. As I sit down to my mothers amazing Thanksgiving dinner I will cherish this moment with them, because come Tuesday Josh and I drive off to wait and see them for another month.


I wish everyone the most beautiful day full of food, family, and friends!

1 comment:

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...