Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Accessory Crazy

I.am.not. by any means a fashionista (I'm not even sure if that word 
made me look lame), but I do love fashion. Does that make sense? 
I follow numerous fashion bloggers and wish I was motivated enough 
and fashionable enough to be any of them. I try guys-it just doesn't 
pan out for me. 

There is one thing that looks good on every girl and can only enhance 
their outfit. I'm sure you're thinking...SHOES....nope I was thinking 
accessories. I LOVE my accessories! 

Accessory Crazy
1//2//3//4//


{all personal photos}
1. Bow's: You can find countless posts with appearances from bows off 
of Etsy that I am obsessed with (including here), but I also love hair 
accessories in general...

I am OBSESSED with this headband. If my outfit can afford some extra 
accessory and I'm not already wearing my sock bun, I throw this one. 

2. Jewelry-specifically earrings are kind of my thing. I never leave the 
house without a pair on.

These are some of my favorite pieces. 
Left to Right-
Gold Watch(current): Target
Grey Earrings(old): New York & Company
Gold and Pink Earrings(old): Charlotte Russe
Beaded Bracelet(current): Gordon's Jewelers 
Pink Stud Earrings(current): Charlotte Russe
Cream Dangle Earrings(old): Charlotte Russe
3. Scarves: I honestly don't know where to begin with my scarf obsession. Let's just cut to the picture, because I can't even handle it right now.

Left to Right:
Grey Crochet(current): AE
Black Crochet(current): Old Navy
Pink with Black Polka(old): Aerie
Blue and Red Plaid(current): Aerie 
Maroon Flowers(old): Aerie
Blue Crochet(old): Aerie
Spring Flowers(old): Aerie
Orange and Cheetah(old): Old Navy

4. Glasses: I could lie to you right now and say the only reason I want 
glasses so badly is because I am blind, but I will save you the time and 
just say I think they make everyone look cute. 


What are your favorite accessories? What can't you live without?


                              

10 comments:

  1. Everyone looks good in a scarf! If I ever don't know what to give a girl for a gift I almost always pick a scarf. You can't go wrong!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bows! Its the perfect accessory!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they so cute? I personally think they are pretty affordable too!

      Delete
  3. I always think of nail polish as an accessory... is that weird? Does it count?? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I didn't add that as an accessory I feel the same way. I dedicated an entire post to nail polish a month ago.

      Delete
  4. hello :) just letting you know ive nominated you for a sunshine award. Really love your blog! you can find out more about it on my blog at http://faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/sunshine-award.html

    With love x

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...