Sunday, November 17, 2013

Maps Ya'll

I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. Here in Kentucky we are experiences some bad weather! So it's just a relaxing night at home with my favorite man!

It has recently been brought to my attention that I have an accent! ha! Living in Kentucky (clearly a southern state) and being from Pennsylvania (CLEARLY a northern state) it is so funny to see the differences between the two. The girls I work with love repeating all the worlds I say different from them (like ON or you all). I get back at them by talking with a strong southern accent. All in fun of course!

This week I was browsing Pinterest and found some of the funniest maps of the US and thought I would share for a good laugh...

{picture via Pinterest}

This one is according to people who live in Michigan (which if you follow my blog you know I lived there for the summer. This is dead on!)

{picture via 9GAG}

{picture via The Meta Picture}

I saved the best for last...



{picture via The Meta Picture}
Although I am from PA I have never in my life said the words "Youse guys," but I do know MANY people that do!

I hope you got a laugh out of some of these. It's funny to see how different each state is and what they're known for.
I would love to hear what is interesting about the state you live in! That's what makes blogging so fun, you can reach out to people everywhere.



15 comments:

  1. I'm from MI! :) LOL These are cute! That's the kind of map I can follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew you were from MI! What area? I loved living there this summer, but Detroit is only a place I could live in for a short period of time. We lived right on the water across from Canada in the warehouse district!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I thought so too, ha! I especially like the fact that Pennsylvania isn't on the map of the Michiganders perspective.

      Delete
  3. Oh - this is funny! I am from rural Alabama and I live in coastal Florida. Coastal Florida is like living in New Jersey and New York.
    My patients either hate my accent or love it. ;0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's a fun combination of accents! I was born in Maryland, grew up in Pennsylvania, lived in Michigan for the summer, and now I find myself in Kentucky (I will have one heck of a mixed accent, ha!)

      Delete
  4. Hahah that is really funny. I have a t-shirt with a map of the US from an Aggies perspective :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really funny! I will have to look that map up!

      Delete
  5. Haha I love this! That first map I loved...now living in TN when people find out I'm from SC there first response is "oh...Myrtle Beach" which in my opinion is one of the worst beaches in SC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. I know so many people that prefer other beaches down there other than Myrtle!

      Delete
  6. This post made me laugh! People always assume New Yorkers are from the city, when really I'm like 3 hours away!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! People including me are so naive about places they don't live!

      Delete
  7. Haha love this ! :)


    www.Chaneletco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...