Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sunshine Award/Liebster Award

UPDATE: I was also nominated for the Liebster Award. Those Who I nominated below are receiving both awards today!

I want to start this post by saying how honored I am that someone likes my blog enough to give me the Sunshine Award and the Liebster Award! Thank you very much Amy over at Face It Amy for the nomination and IheardWWEandBeauty, you guys are the best! Check out their blogs...they are new blogger and have awesome blogs!





Rules: 

1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 facts from the nominating blogger
3. Nominate 11 lovely bloggers who you feel bring sunshine to the world of blogging, and notify them! (with less than 200 followers)
4. Write 11 questions for those you nominated

Well then let's being...

11 random facts about myself:
1. I have lived in 4 different zip codes in the last 6 months 
2. I don't know how to ride a bike
3. I make at least 3 lists a day and have a color coded planner
4. I play the drums
5. I have been planning my nonexistent wedding for about 10 years now
6. I am OBSESSED with Adam Sandler (call me ;)
7. I cry over everything. Movies, Commercials, anything Josh says. 
8. I watched Cinderella so many times it got stuck in my TV as a kid!
9. I am addicted to scarves?
10. If being a housewife paid well I so would!
11. I want a dog so badly I would trade my boyfriend for one at this point. 

11 facts from the nominating blogger (Amy):
1. Who is your favorite band/singer?
The Beatles (hence the blog name :) !)
2. What 3 things would you take with you on a desert island?
1. A hot man 2. A good book 3. Water
3. What would your dream job be?
Wedding Planner
4. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
Super cliche answer alert: To Fly
5. What is your fondest memory?
Josh took me to a field once that was filled with lighting bugs and we sat there and just looked at them all night! It was so simple, but so sweet. 
6. You're given £1,000 to go shopping, what do you buy first?
Oh gosh, I don't know. Too much pressure!
7. Do you have any hidden talents?
I'm super double jointed!
8. What is/was your favorite subject at school?
I awkwardly loved math.
9. What is your most annoying/worst habit? 
I awkwardly nod when you are telling a story
10. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Strawberries
11. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
Everything! I love the fact that I will have these memories written forever.

11 Questions from my nominating blogger:
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Frosty! I'm such a sucker for it!
2. Favourite animal?
Giraffe
3. Favourite starbucks drink?

Pumpkin Spice Latte!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go & who would you take?
I would LOVE to go to Greece or Italy and Josh is my favorite traveling partner!
5. Must have skin product for winter?
I don't do skin products I probably should though!
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
Adam Sandler (go ahead and judge!)
7. When do you normally put up your Christmas tree?
Right after Thanksgiving
8. What is your all time favourite nail polish?
Avon has this sparkle top coat that I am obsessed with!
9. What kind of music do you listen to?
Basically everything, but bluegrass (which is rough living in Kentucky!)
10. Have you ever met any celebrities? If so who?
The lead singer of the Beach Boys! That is about it though.
11. What are you most looking forward to in the future?
Owning a home with lots of land and puppies running around!

11 Questions For Those Nominated Bloggers:
1. Why did you pick your blog name?
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
3. What is your favorite song to sing? (this can include your shower jams)
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
5. If you were an alcoholic beverage what would you be?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. What is your favorite Disney movie?
10. What is your favorite accessory?
11. Do you have any hidden talent?

11 Nominated Bloggers:
***I picked all bloggers under 200 followers; so spread the love and visit their blogs! They are all wonderful and all so different. They are a variety of DIY, Food, Fashion, and Funny!
1. Darcy@ A Memory Of Us
8. Rachael@ Pretty in Pink
9. Ashley@ Green Beauty Life

Yay! I am so excited to spread this award around!
Have a happy Saturday everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Hello, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Make sure you check my blog for details
    iheartwweandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    Katelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... how cute is this?! I got your e-mail... I'm going to work on this tmrw! :) I love that you'd trade your man for a doggy!!! hahahah :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have too if he would just get me a dog, ha! But he won't so I'm willing to trade!

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your answers!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angi! I am truly flattered! Can't wait to check out those other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks heaps for the nomination! It's Pallavi by the way :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww angi! this is so sweet, thank you so much - i wish i'd seen it sooner! i'm definitely going to do this on my next post :) you're such a sweetheart, thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I cry at everything too!! I cried watching Alvin and the Chipmunks...had to stop watching Happy Feet about 15 minutes in because it was just too much for me...I don't know why I'm such a sap!!
    xxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...