Sunday, September 1, 2013

Five on Friday on Sunday

Well actually Five on Sunday since I'm late on this as always! This Friday I decided to do Five things I'm loving these days...

1. Tights 
Although I don't own any tights as of now. I am definitely interested in investing in some soon! I just think they are so much fun. 
{picture via Pinterest}

{picture via Pinterest}

{picture via Pinterest}


2. Fall Outfits
With fall on the way I've noticed that I've been pinning a lot of fall outfits. I love all the layers!

{picture via Pinterest}

{picture via Pinterest}

{picture via Pinterest}

3. New Craft Idea
Saw this on Pinterest and thought it was such a good idea. It's so simple and can be used to make so many cute things. 
{picture via Pinterest}

{picture via Pinterest}

4. Mason Jars 
I'm not sure where my obsession with mason jars came from (possibly when my mom made wine for my graduation party and packaged it in mason jars with homemade labels. But these are so cute for any type of gift. Add a ribbon and a cute tag and BAM adorable gift. I just gave my sister-in-law the mason jar full of nail supplies for her birthday this weekend, she loved it! 


*I included 4 nail polishes, nail polish remover, a fun pattern finger nail file and toe seperator (not sure the proper name for that), a under the nail dirt remover, a pack of tissues, and some cotton balls! 
{picture via Pinterest}

{picture via Pinterest}

5. Trying New Hairstyles
I have never been one to do anything to my hair other than straighten it, BUT I have been trying to venture out lately. Investing in a sock bun for my hair, learning how to braid my bangs back, and add cute headbands. I think I'm ready to try something a little more difficult though.
{picture via Pinterest}

{picture via Pinterest}

1 comment:

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...