Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Puppy Love

I so so so badly want a puppy. BUT as Josh reminds me (very often) we are not in the right stage of our life to have a puppy. We live in an apartment, we are both very busy, and we like to pick up and just go wherever. It doesn't hurt to Pin every puppy I see on Pinterest though. Going home this past weekend (which I will share every detail of very soon) made me realize how much I miss having cute doggies around. Josh's family has 3 adorable dogs. 2 Labs and a Beagle


{pictures via Momma Greenplate}



Get ready to say AWWWWW at these Pinterest pups...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...