Monday, September 23, 2013

Printstagram

Awhile back I pinned these STDs to my made up wedding on Pinterest...

{picture via Something Turquoise}
 I loved the idea of having an interactive STD, but I wasn't sure how to make those mini-stickers.
 Enters Printstagram !!!

Check this site out...basically it links itself to your instagram and then you can print mini-stickers, mini-books, squares, greeting cards, endless things. I personally think they are incredibly affordable. Those stickers are $10 for 252 (side note: does anyone else think this is an odd number?). Making these STDs cheaper than I ever expected/super unique. 

{picture via Printstagram}
They also have these things called tiny books. It is a set of 3 of these little books, you pick 72 images, and they are all the same, but for only $10. SO ADORABLE!!! 

5 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment and visiting my blog! I am so glad you liked the Miss Strangename interview! I love this peachy color to your blog... sooo my style! And it's ombre!!! AHH!!! Haha! Are you getting married soon? XO

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite yet! But I LOVE weddings so I've basically been planning my dream wedding since I popped out of the womp. My current boyfriend of 3 years is a fan of waiting! Thanks for stopping by though and enjoying my ombre (I have a thing for it)

      Delete
  2. Ah, this is so cool! Will definitely check it out. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth checking out! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...