Sunday, September 22, 2013

Just Makes You Think...

I was wondering through Pinterest as I often do as you know and found this the picture below. I normally do not waste time reading things this long on Pinterest, because I'm searching for the best wedding decorations (for my wedding in my head) or pinning unrealistic house decorations (that my boyfriend will never let happen) or picking out clothes that I could never afford. BUT something made me stop and read this and it was actually pretty interest...so I thought I would share!

{picture via The Future Buzz}

The things people are afraid of are the least likely to kill them. I don't see anyone being afraid of food! On a side note if you liked this picture, click the link that says The Future Buzz, because that page has an entire list of 50 creative and clever images just like this one...
{picture via The Future Buzz}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...