Monday, September 16, 2013

DIY: PicMonkey

I found the website PicMonkey through a blogger on Weddingbee (I've talked about this site before here) who used it for their STDs (Save-the-Dates)! I am the worst at making collages and using internet sites in general. I am impressed I can even navigate blogger. So when I went to this site to see how it works I was surprised who I whipped this up...


It's not professional or anything, but like I said this took all of 5 minutes, give me 30 and I bet I could make one heck of a Christmas card, STD, or any invitation. I can imagine how much cheaper it would be to print these on your own printer onto photo paper rather than ordering them through a company. I'm not going to lie I love Minted and have made mock Christmas cards to send out this year, but I also love saving money!


{picture via Minted}
I mean how cute is this card from Minted. I will try my hand at making my own, but sometimes you have to leave it to the professionals. 

I look forward to sharing what I decide on using in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Has anyone told you that you are AWESOME today? Well I just did. Thanks for the support, comments, and general amazingness. Keep being great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...